Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Rp experiences Pt. 2

So, onto my brief carrer as a superheroine. I managed to fight one supercriminal durring my time as a member of the SHiP group, her superpower? Clicking xcite bits until the green text drowned her opponents. I don't understand how some people can be so creative in a profile, but when you get to rp with them they turn into clickers.
So besides a few messages from some other villans who were looking for a fight (nothing ever worked out, bad timing mostly, not interested in the others.) I didn't stay very long as a superheroine. I couldn't find any screenshots of my costume. THough I can describe it for you if you want, It was a black corset and elbow length PVC gloves, with a pair of freebie black lace up pants. I had white hair too and found to particle effects for my hands that were supposed to be lightning because I had electrical powers, duh.
Following that I kind of just floated around for a bit. Most of the time my rp was limited to dressing up in bondage stuff and pretending it was real. This was also the period where i was first labeled a ninja...I'm not a ninja
>.>
<.<
Anyway, today is going to be a short post, I'll get into my criminal persona a little more in depth in my next post.
(\ /)
( . _.)
c('')('')

No comments: