Thursday, February 28, 2008

Why "hey test this for me" never works out well for me.

Even when I try to not get locked up it never seems to work out for me.
So lately on SL there have been a lot of people wearing "BANE" suits, which are based of a nice story called EUDAMON, it's a rather intriguing idea. I'd probably not think twice about becoming a BANE given the right custodian, but I'm getting off the point. I first found out about this trend on *GASP* a blog...which told about how to make yourself a home brewed BANE suit...including instructions on how to transfer scripts from Marine Kelly's RR cuffs to the armbinder of your choice (KDC brand in this case) which i recently did. Which is great because I've always wanted a armbinder scripted as well as marine's cuffs. So after a little editing it's working fine now, but i hadn't had a chance to really test it out.
So tonight around a certain little evil mouseh I put it on and was like "hey check out what I did" then i snickered at a comment she made...next think i know my timer goes off for 48 hours.
evil evil mouseh.
Oh, another point, if you use Marine's RL viewer, then Do not upgrade to the new 1.19 version of SL, even though it says it's a "required update" the lidens are telling you a lie and you can still log in with the 18.5.3 version, which i had to go out and find because i mistakingly updated and subsequently broke the RL viewer.
So after about a half hour of casual pleading for my keys back the ever so nice mouseh was kind enough to turn my keys back over to me.
Thankfully I don't have to spend another two days locked up...though on the bright side the armbinder matched my dress wonderfully, and cait took me shoe shopping!

1 comment:

dorei said...

*grumbles*
Yea, yea, yea...
FYI, takes a lot to offend me, but i'm pretty good at acting extra offended if it fits my needs.
*smiles a lil extra sweetly*