Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's a giants world

It's a giants world in SL.
I'm not sure the average avatar size but i'm sure it's somewhere over 6' with most males topping in at a good 7'. This means most things are sized for these types of avatars. My own avatar is sized at my real life height of 5'2". Alot of times i've got to size stuff extra small to fit me.
So this weekend I bought some guns! A nice pair for 2000$L tons of neat scripty bullets and stuff, i've got a whole tomb raider look going on in one outfit. They're rather large on me though, if I leave the silencer attached in the holsters they're as long as my legs. WIthout the silencer though they kind of work, because Laura croft had huge guns.
But they still look a little odd. So a friend pointed out this gunshop that made guns to RL scale not the SL giant scale that everyone else seems to use.(which she pointed out she told me yesterday, but sometimes you've got to beat points over my head or take and show me someplace.)
So now I want the small ones too, but they're another 2000$L Plus they're black and not silver like i wanted and they holsters have spots for two extra clips...maybe i won't get them after all.
It's not like I plan to go shooting things they're totally a fashion thing but I'm picky and like to have multiples of stuff to choose from.
My SL shopping list is getting bigger then my budget.
New Skin
This neat neck corset i saw
tiny guns
new pants outfits
more shoes
and anything else i can add as i see it.

1 comment:

Pamela Munro said...

Hi Bethany! I'm so happy to see you started a blog. I just read the entire thing. (Not much else for a Permanent BANE to do...)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning about your past (and present?) criminal activities in SL. Unfortunatly I found out that a life of crime in SL doesn't pay...

Uh oh, Custodian just came online. Gotta run!