Saturday, March 8, 2008


So it's been almost a week since the last post, I'll try to not make it so long in between each but i can't make any promises. I spent a large portion of the week gagged. Harshly, due mostly to my own mistake. At one point I had the autolock feature on my gag set to go off with the rest of my cuffs, then later decided to change that. So i had to reset the scripts in the gag to turn the autolock off. because after it's running that is about the only way to stop it besides just waiting it out. So when I reset the gag it reset all the features too, which means when a friend did grab my keys and lock the gag i was fully restricted.
no emotes longer then 15 letters or I'd be labeled as a "cheater" no IM's to anyone even the keyholder and a hidden timer so i didn't know how long it was going to last.
When i finally got the gag off (i think it was unlocked for a while without me noticing, i never saw the message saying it was unlocked but i had the keys at one point so i must have missed it somewhere.) it was 20 hours locked (which is time spent online not real time) when i noticed and unlocked it fully.
Though i did cheat at one point and used an attachment to keep me active all night and not be disconnected in the hopes it would unlock while i was sleeping.
I don't mind being gagged for that long, i find it fun to try to emote what I'm saying without talking it out loud. Having to come up with different actions to express myself but i couldn't stand not being able to say anything more then
/me nods
/me squeaks
/me eeps
/me shakes head

Also this week i got my new guns that were sized for realistic avatars, plus a latex catsuit in camouflage to match. I was invited to a group called the "Fetish Ronin's" and put together an outfit for that(seen above)

No comments: