Tuesday, March 18, 2008

VirToys Lovedoll Review

So on my little shopping spree lately I've been obsessed with dolls. Making a doll look for myself with a new dress and using the BANE helmet i had with a latex skin to create a mannequin like look, though I'm trying to figure out how to re-color the BANE helmet to flesh color, then i have some doll joint underwear layer clothes to wear.
Anyway in the process of looking up doll stuff i found this neat little "Lovedoll" outfit, from Virtoys (Black sin lovedoll AV) that's "RL Viewer compatible" (I know there is a TON of stuff is nowadays but it's little things like that, that will convince me i want something. I'm a sucker i know.) plus a "Sexbed" pussy for it as well, that was basically a complicated sex AO.
Included in the base set (just under 1000$L) was, lockable ear covers(guess they're handhold's) lockable opened mouth tunnel, lockable "Dripping Rubber Pussy" (i ended up buying the one with the AO in it for an additional 760$L) and locking expandable breasts.
One problem I had with the items is they were just lock on click by the first person who clicked them, which is fine if you get dressed by yourself or with an owner but can be a little dangerous around other people, or if you go out and forget to lock all the parts yourself.
The ears, pussy and mouth all locked easily.
The breasts were a different mater, These breasts as I understand were scripted and sculpted by another vendor and license to VirToys.While they are really neat little toys, and can expand to humongous size, drip milk, expand to push people away, and bounce, the breasts are a little problematic to lock. The security feature at one point locked both myself (the wearer) and the person who was assisting me (the key holder or owner, who was also allowed on the security list) it took me loggin out, back in on the regular viewer, detaching them, reattaching them, then loggin in on the RL viewer to get them to access properly again.
One other problem I seem to be having is the inability to reset the scripts in the sections, I'm not sure if this is an SL glitch or something built in to keep the wearer from just reseting and removing the owner, if it's the latter then that can be a little problematic if somoene just came up and took the keys(remember when i said earlier all a person needed to do was click on the items when they are unlocked) or if the scripts are malfunctioning.

I would have liked a package deal for the AV itself and the scripted sexbed pussy, and a little better scripting on the breasts to take care of the issues with security (I was told that they offten unlock when a person logs on and off but I never experienced this myself.)
Overall i can only give this little toy a rating of 2 out of 5 bunnies. Though if you're into being a sexdoll the addition of the rubber scripted pussy to you're already existing cat suit or latex skin could be a cheaper alternative.

No comments: