Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trippled my projected post count!

so three posts in the month of July that's a lot better then i thought it would be.
So I'm most of the way through my second day of banishment, got my first update, +2hrs
I'm really thankful for Bluezy taking care of my banishment but i wish i would have waited and found someone who was on the same schedule as me. I haven't seen Bluezy online all day(we're on different halves of the world from each other) so that's not a huge surprise.
So far it's been alot of standing around in Zhora.
8 hours down some 78 more to go.
I find myself super curious about the control side of the custodian, i'm curious if it has all the same plug-ins and features as the rest of Marine's cuffs or if she put in a bare bones version for controlling the BANES.
oh well doubt i'll ever find out.
B-2950

No comments: