Friday, April 11, 2008

Arrest at Ghrul's

((The following post is IC))
I fucking got busted again! Stupid parole violations. I got nabbed during a sale and arrested for trafficking in stolen goods. At least the didn't catch me at a sale i brought my guns to, i would have got nabbed for unlawful possession too.
I caught a break this time. I got sent to a medium security facility Ghruls Federal. Processing was pretty standard. I got stripped searched issued an uniform (ugly thing.) then a cell. I'm still awaiting full trial.
My first night in prison didn't go so well, after coming back from the yard i got introduced to my cell mate. It didn't go well. The bitch made some offhanded comment to me about my ass. I responded in kind, pointing my finger at her before she drew a shank on me. My combat training kicked in quickly (unlike the American army, the BLT which is at best a gorilla group of ex militants and other mercenaries, allows females in combat situation and even trains its female recruits alongside the males.) and i responded with equal force, knocking her knife hand away as i began a counter attack. I would have retained the upper hand in the situation had she not used the cuffs the police used on me to her advantage (she totally just grabbed the keys to my cuffs and gag, no IC post just snagged them then proceeded to start gloating about how much of a newb i was. Meanwhile i would have destroyed this girl in a fight but instead she cheated and stole my keys. I tried to warn her in IM that i would take revenge, to which she said that i'm an armature and tried to gloat some more. )) Even cuffed i put up a fight though and would have smashed her face in with my shoulder had she not ignored my fight and then "Kicked me around the cell like a soccer ball" She even put the knife to my neck!
It hadn't been the first time i've stared death in the face though, I've been on my own since i was old enough to read. I've lived enslaved to a house where death was a constant threat for the slaves, forced to help my owner as she slaughtered and experimented on the bodies of ones i had called sister. It wasn't the first time i've been faced with my own death and i wasn't afraid as i faced it this time as well. Though in the end common sense won over my pride, I relented to her demands to say i loved her. Shortly after she returned the keys to my cuffs. that was the last mistake she ever made...well that and giving me her shank.
the crazy bitch actually begged me to kill her, claiming she had many warrants on her head all ready. I hadn't planned on giving her the satisfaction. Taking careful aim to slice only her eye as i took the knife to her face, intending to maim her permanently for attacking me. My next strikes going to her hands with my knees. My intent to crush her fingers to prevent any further knifing attempts by the girl.
Somehow despite my not cutting any vital parts, and purposely doing much less damage then she did to me she somehow managed to die from these wounds.
Not that' i'm to remorseful over it, it was her or me after all and she did attack me first. I still have the mark on my neck from where she put the knife to it.
Needless to say it didn't take long for the guards to come over the commotion. currently i'm sitting in ISO while the police investigate. (on a side note the police officer that came to get me was pretty thorough in his RP of me getting arrested again)
So i might be in here for a while. (10 days original sentence)

No comments: