Saturday, April 19, 2008

More prison stuff!/I forgot to update!

Ugh, so my goal for updates for April has fallen way short of it's goal, sorry but RL (that's real life, not restrained life) has been crazy lately.

So after my first night at Ghrul's the RP has all but died. So far I've been let out of my cell a few times but it's always disappointing. My first night out i got attacked by two friends of the girl who i "killed" (which I'm not sure if I made that clear from an OOC standpoint in the last post, i didn't kill this girl she decided I killed her and despite my saying that wasn't my plan OOC, I was forced to go with it as she just made a huge post about dieing, then suddenly a cop showed up, whom I later found out from another prisoner was that girls husband on his account. Can someone say setup?)
The first girl who attacked me was apparently German and while she spoke passable English apparently couldn't read it because she ignored every action I did and kept beating up on me for like 2 minutes until I said something OOC'ly about it then she just stopped, and a guard took me back to my cell.
Since then I've been called new meat by every girl in that place who thinks that they're the top dog. Instead of the guards telling me what i'm going to do, since i'm a prisoner and all and therefore shouldn't get the right to decided my schedule for myself, i'm constantly asked if I want out of my cell or whatnot...which is fine from an OOC standpoint and I'd even applaud it, but none of them do it from an OOC standpoint they just walk up and go "You want out Bao?" and if i don't answer yes they just walk off.
Either way my sentence ends tomorrow.
I had a lot of fun at first but it died out after the first night and I found myself just waiting to get out, which i guess is alot like real prison. The problem is every girl that gets herself arrested there is apparently there with the intent of being the "top dog" in the prison. I think most of them are alts too, i know my "room mate" was an alt because when she started to gloat about how much of a "noobie" I was for leaving my keys on my cuffs, and I warned her that next fight she wouldn't be able to just end it by grabbing my keys when i'm beating her up, she told me all about how her other character was a domme and this and that...anyway.
I think alot of the prisoners there are just alts, I saw one cell with a 45 day sentence on it, which to me just screams! alt. Unless you're cheating all the time who is going to take themselves out of a game for over a month and a half (I'm sure it was longer to start) unless they had another character to do things on. Plus after my experience with the husband and wife inmate and cop team I've become suspicious of the other staff as well.

I went to Ghurls because I saw it listed on a prisoner lounge board, and the "RP experience" there was listed as good...personally I'd give it a "fair" rating instead. then again though i've very picky and want as close to a real experience as possible in my rp's...the joy is in the details for me...
most people are content with /me puts on her corset.
i find it al ot more fun to be. /me slips into her corset, pulling the stiff material up to her breasts before reaching behind herself to begin cinching the laces.

No comments: