Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SL Still brokered

So My goal for updates is well behind it's mark for this month.
Oh well, I haven't been playing as much SL because since the last update i'm SOOOOOOOO laggy that it hurts. Plus I can't get the RLV to work without crashing every two minutes. Hopefully the next update fixes that, it's just not as much fun locking my restraints for a bit if i know i can just take them off at any time.
I saw cait yesterday! She was only online for a few minutes, stealing wi-fi access from the ihop she said. That was a nice little surprise yesterday afternoon.
I know i keep promising RP stories but I'm not quite in the writing mood to put alot of that stuff down on paper (or down in electronic format as it were.)
So still next time i'll post a small recount of my RP self in SL...Cross my heart or hope to get gagged.
Bethany
(\ /)
( . _.)
c('')('')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany,
I am still sealed into the banesuit. Have you tried the new version? All the best to you and your readers!