Friday, May 2, 2008

BANE Pt. 1 Processing

The following was an intercepted communication from Kelly Technologies Inc. Mainframe network:

File retrieved from Custodian B-9651 Memory Recording...000234132

-:Begin File:-
Today I turned myself in. I didn't make the final decision until yesterday. There were still several weeks until my deadline for going, but i had gotten drunk by myself that night and talked myself into it. I was up nearly all night with nerves, i think i might have still been a little buzzed when I went in. I picked out a little plaid dress to wear down to the lab, no point in dressing up it's not like it's court after all. I stopped outside before going in to collect myself and smoke a cig before i went inside, i doubt they would let me most buildings are nonsmoking nowadays anyway. Before I could even take them out a woman came out to greet me. She walked right over to me, they must have camera's or something. It's not like i would have been hard to spot with an ankle bracelet on. She was carrying a set of shackles with her, standard belt and cuffs, at least no ankle cuffs, probably because of all the stairs. She let me have my smoke before taking me inside. "Nasty Habit, Banishment will cure you of that too." she told me while she watched. It was just like going into jail, waist, wrists, hand on my elbow while she lead me inside, paper work paper work paper work. I was wrong it's worse then jail at least in jail they don't make you fill out so muc....
-:File Corrupted :-
-:System Restart:-
OH my god! I can't get up! T..this thing has me strapped in to tight, i..i can still hear the woman's voice. What's her name..i never asked...she just kept calling me Ms. Bao. I hate it when people use my last name, it just reminds me of how few of us there are left anymore.
"FUCK! what's that! NO! Don't shave my head!"
-:File Corrupted :-
-:System Restart:-
"NO! Get it off me! This isn't what i agreed too! This is worse then jail, I don't want it, please..."
She didn't listen, the hood was forced over my head, they had tied my arms again, i couldn't fight it anymore. Everything was dark, it hugged around my head to tightly...was this made for me? What did they do to me while I was out!?!?!
I saw the tub when i was brought into the room, it's black like oil, i can hear her talking about it now,
"I don't want to get in it, please don't make me..."
"Custodian, Punish..."
-:File Corrupted :-
-:System Restart:-
Oh god! It's everywhere, i can feel it squeezing me! I want out please! She won't stop talking, she won't stop talking, she won't stop calling me that number, I'd give anything if she just called me Ms. Bao one more time, I don't want this it isn't what i bargained for. I can't stop crying inside the hood. It isn't even like really crying, i could taste the latex like material in my mouth, feel it in my nose...i couldn't feel the tears on my skin, and my vision never got blurry, I'm not even really seeing anymore. i don't have eyes just this heavy ball head.
Once the door open i ran as fast as i could from the place, i had to escape that house of torture.
I stopped somewhere in the woods next to a tree, i don't know when i fell asleep i just know i cried myself there.
-: File End :-

No comments: