Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More updates!

Okies,
So first off i'm doing alot better this week then i was last week, (and the half week before that.)
I'm down to under 20 hours on my sentance (it's closer to 15 but i don't want to log on right now and check.)
Talked to my operator for a little bit lastnight. She's been great about talking me off the ledge, since she's been reading my blog and helping me from stressing out to much from RL while my SL self is locked away.
We talked OOC for a bit on some theories of what my or may not triger a edueamon awakening. I'm not going to recount the discussion, so to not ruin it for anyone who may do the experience still, but i think i've got a good theory of what trigers it.
She told me about some of the evil things that the helmet can do. I talked her into turning up my violations durring the last few hours of my banishment, a little extra thrill as i run for the finish line.
I can't wait.
If i had one complaint, and it isn't a complaint as just a differing in styles it's that my operator could be a little more sadistic.
For instance, when talking to her the other day OOC'ly for a moment about the banishment experience she unpluged my vox, which i responded to with one short emote.
/me whines.
She mentioned how she hoped that it didn't earn me a violation (it didn't, it ussually takes the custodian two or three emotes to catch them or another communication violation first before it registers the emotes too, so generally a one word emote, once won't earn a violation...not allways but generally) and waved goodbye before going off to her event.
Now if I had been an operator, I would have...smirked...scolded the bane....then added a small violation to thier timer since the custodian didn't catch it.
but that's just me.
The rare occasions i take on a dominate mood i tend to dominate someone else how i imagine myself getting dominated sometimes.
Not that i'm asking anyone to change thier styles, just pointing out what i would do were situations reversed.

No comments: