Saturday, May 3, 2008

update

i got my second "weekly" update, only 2 hours this time, much better then last time.

-UPDATE-
Okies so if I'm going to be posting so much i think I'm just going to update some of the smaller posts instead of making a new one each time.

So this morning I logged on to find that Payne's Asylum was gone. Not that it's a big deal it's just weird. They had this nice little fountain and flower box in their courtyard that i often stood behind while watching the people gather in front of Kelley Technologies. The land is still labeled as "Payne Asylum" just the buildings aren't there anymore.
Guess I've got to find a new hiding spot.

2 comments:

Danii said...

*smiles* I noticed you hiding there..

Payne Asylum gone? I thought it was just new.. I remember having heard it was going to reopen soon.
And somewhere it's a roleplay I would like to try one day.
Mmmmm, that would mean a vacation from my KTech job.

Bethany Bao said...

i guess it was just an error or something. I saw Katie out there yesterday for a few minutes then the building was back this evening. maybe she just remodeled, at least i have my hiding spot back.