Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stuff I forgot and day 1 pt 2

Ok, so two posts in one day, banishment must be good for my creativity. Which i think is true, I came up with more ideas the week I was locked in Ghrul's Federal then the few months/weeks prior. Anyway....
I forgot to mention this, but I am not the only Bao, contrary to popular belief, I finally found someone with the same last name as I, she was rezed just several days after myself, guess that makes me the older Sister. I didn't talk to her long, just saw the profile and said Hi to the only other Bao in SL.
Oh, also while I was waiting to be a BANE i wrote a small note card on some of the finer points of character development, just kind of a "How to for newbies" to making a character and background, i'd re-post it here but i don't have access to my inventory in SL to open it to copy and paste.
So today was my first day as a BANE, i wandered around the Desperation Island a lot, i hadn't done that much since it got moved to "New Desperation Island" normally i just head right out to the building area. There are some really neat bits of scenery out there. I wish my operator would have allowed me an AO, not that the cheap free one i use would do me much good but it'd be nice to sit for a bit when need be so that i could snap shots of myself to accompany the story.

I ran off 2 other banes today...i earned one a proximity violation (myself included) which i feel bad about but she should have backed off, the other girl knew what was up and retreated when i charged her. I spent the next 20 minutes walking a small circuit up and down the path i had claimed from them.
I've had my first maintenance, figures i'd get the LM for the busted station that Marine set out a LM for earlier today, thankfully I was already in Zhora so I just walked over to the one at Kelley Tech. Got a snapshot for my three PICKS i still have on my profile, now just need one of the labs and then something for my other one.
I've racked up quite a few violations, i haven't had a "weekly report" yet though so i'm not sure how long it's added, once i find out the ratio i'll decide if i should be more carefull or not. i have a feeling it's going to be bad.
B-9561 (I'm dyslexic and i always transpose the 1 and five when i try to write my own number.)

No comments: