Thursday, May 1, 2008

OMG 3 in one day

so this is really just more stuff i forgot.
I've turned off avatar names so it's harder to identify the other BANES, i've got to keep reminding myself to not just hover my mouse over top of them and view their profiles. i do that a lot now viewing profiles is one of the few freedoms the custodian allows.
So i'm at Zhora right not, watching all the people outside play with vehicals wishing i could join in. I recognized on of the tanks someone pulled out it's the same one Cait drives, i bought an anti tank weapon i was going to surprise her with, wish i could have joined in the fun too.
I've had a really rough night/afternoon RL.
When I logged on for a bit after I got home, Wildefire was on, I wish i could have talked to Her, she's always good about calming me down and keeping me calmer.

just random bane thoughts
B-9651
((So I'm ULTRA dyslexic aparently because i've had my number wrong for a whole day. i looked on my collar. ooops.))

No comments: