Friday, May 2, 2008

musings

So i got over not being able to have an AO, mostly by cheating, i saw another bane with hers on and snapped some shots, i mean we all look alike so who's gonna know that the bane under a tree in my profile is bane N-whatshername and not B-9651.

A still haven't gotten my "weekly" report yet on violations. I'm really curious as to what causes a violation, would me trying to IM someone earn one? Someone sent me an IM yesterday that thankfull dosen't earn any
((And before anyone leaves a comment, I don't want to know the answer, i've tried very hard to not have people ruin it for me as to what and what is not a violation, and what the experience may be like))
UPDATE- I got my weekly report, +7hr, the past two days have just been whipped out.
i screamed.
it could be worse, the way everyone was making it sound for emoting violations i thought i'd get a whole day added or something.

No comments: