Monday, May 5, 2008

daily update

i fell asleep in my chair last night. I didn't mean to it was just a really long day and i dozed off. I just turned the computer off and went to bed when i woke up, i didn't check to see how long i was asleep for, guess i got a free hour off my sentence.
I try to not be logged on unless I'm at the computer. Sometimes I'll be reading while I'm sitting here. Sometimes working, other times working on the blog. but I'll always be at the computer i try to not log on then go do something else my time wears down.
I thought i had been so good all "week" without any violations. i did let me maintenance go for a while but i finally did that too.
then today while I was wandering around New DI i was trying to climb atop of prim alter/rock to get a screen shot of me sitting on top. My custodian knew i was trespassing and violated me quickly. My weekly report came in right after that, One more hour added, I was really hoping to see a clean one for once. maybe next time.

No comments: