Friday, May 2, 2008

frustrated

i did something dumb. I've had a really hard week in RL, i'm having a lot of problems with my car on top of a lot of other stuff that's been going on for a while that's been wearing at me.
So right after i got my first weekly report today, i was a little annoyed and logged off SL, then two minutes later got a phone call saying that my car couldn't get fixed today and they were gonna have to hold onto it until Monday because they don't do service on Saturdays.
i was a little mad, for a lot of reasons that i don't want to go into but they should have started this work yesterday so i had my car back today, instead they worked on something that wasn't the problem, and now i'm out a car all weekend.
so i managed to get back on SL after that trying to calm down some, and in my anger at my car, and a little at myself for getting so angry over it, i wracked up a large number of violations in a short bit. several for yelling at the top of my lungs (well typing out how mad i was.) and several for running.
so now i'm mad and i've added probably hours to my sentence.
i should really get around to writing the first part of my banishment story, but i'm really not in the right mind right now.
Promise i'll get it done before the weekend, without a car i won't have much else to do, and if I don't have it up here by Monday 5/5 then i give anyone reading this to bump me inworld for a contact violation as punishment
B-9651

No comments: