Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More and more daily updates!

Okies, so last night i had a run in with some one who apparently didn't know what a BANE was, she chased me down and kept trying to tell me how I didn't have to do this and How I had a choice, the quote was "Running around gagged in latex is no way to live" I don't think she understood that I couldn't communicate back, I ran from her as much as i could, the zone has an odd amount of lag that keeps me from running for more then a few steps at a time (the first time i felt it happen i guessed it was an effect of my custodian because i was overdue for maintenance, but it does it every time i go there.) and she followed and kept trying to talk to me, finally i was given a contact violation, at that point i had enough and just TP'ed home to avoid any further violations.
she tried to add me to her friends list after that, i just denied it. I'm not sure how long it will be until i'm out and explain, maybe i'll see her someday again, she had the spot i was at in her profile under her picks as a favorite place (people really need to learn to read profiles better you can find out some of the most interesting things about people and places that way) maybe i'll stop by and look for her after/if i get out.
B-9651

No comments: