Friday, May 2, 2008

post crazy

ok, so I'm close to passing up April for posts already, but i suppose that's because i have something going on right now. plus writing is a good stress relief for me.
last one for tonight though and maybe tomorrow too, i might put the pt. 2 up Sunday I'm not sure I'm still thinking of it in my head, how to take what's happened in the past few days of life in SL and translate it into a story.
So i wish that the RLV had the ability to block group chat as well as IM's my groups keep going off, at least the product support ones i belong to that are pretty spam heavy. i close the window quick and that helps but it's still annoying. it's like a taunt because it's the only type of IM you can hear.
I've got to be more careful with violations if i want to get out.
ok, now an OOC note. I was hoping i could talk my operator into passing on an OOC message. One of the other group operators we both know asked me if she could observe the processing that night, I said I didn't mind, then she bowed out saying she couldn't stay up that late and asked me if i would be kind enough to send her a log and gave me her email to send it too. I said sure but i didn't have logs turned on like i thought i did. Could you please let her know so she doesn't think I'm just ignoring her request please? Or if you happen to have a log and don't mind passing it on please?
That is if that's not abusing the system.
B9651

No comments: