Thursday, May 1, 2008

Post Bane OOC

Ok, so first things first.
I failed miserable at my attempted update schedule. Only 8 posts for April which is i think my lowest yet, and feb. i started late in the month!
So no goals for May.
Ok, now that that's out of the way. Guess what, I got banished! B-9561 so to keep in the spirit of this, i'm going to stop signing with bunnies for a bit and only sign with my number.
Ok, now last bit of business then onto the juicy stuff.... I've decided i'm going to keep two running blogs about my life as a bane, the IC one where i take a lot of dramatic liberties with the rp that went on and craft it into a story. Then also i'm going to have this one which i'll call BD or (bane daily) which is my OOC report of what's going on with me.
So i got processed, i won't go into detail here save to say it was by a Goddess of a woman (There i fulfilled my promise to only refer to you as such if i mentioned it in the blog.)) Who was very kind to set up an appointment with me and getting me processed after waiting most of the week.
well Sunday through Wednesday.
Anyway so i'm all sealed away, no contact for a bit, profile changed etc etc etc.
So despite my best efforts of trying to not read about the experience so to not ruin it for myself, i did know a little about the BANE program before going in, like how the no building thing was processed. Needless to say my first few hours were testing custodial violations, I thought for a bit maybe the building sensor was busted (I know how it works but won't spoil it for anyone who doesn't) I had heard that it'd been updated to recognize roads now so i thought maybe the update broke the whole system.
i'm sad/happy to report that is not the case and i finally got a violation for going into the buildings, lucky me.
Oh well i guess if i don't wrack up violations i won't have anything to make into a story when i write that half of this.
The bright side to this little thought of mine (which i now know to be wrong) was that it gave me the confidence to teleport somewhere.
I Teleported to my homepoint on Desperation Island, which i was a little scared to do at first because it was in the middle of the mall, but armed with my confidence that the item may have been broken and wouldn't report (It wasn't) i TP'ed out there and ran like hell into the grass. So now I have a little more scenery to look at, i'd like to swim to the other island DI North and South but i'm afraid to get kicked by the houses security orbs out there.
Also I'm curious about something, in essence the helmets work much like the other RR stuff, with plug-ins and everything, so do the custodians have the "Long Time" plug-in? if so i wonder if i could get Sabra hide my timer from my view, if i can see how long i have i'll just sit there and clock watch.
ok, that's it for now, i think my first IC post will be in a few days, it'll probably cover my processing and first few nights as a bane, i think they'll cover weeks to a month at a time IC in each "chapter" of the story.

B-9561

No comments: