Saturday, May 31, 2008

MB Iso Harness

Iso harness:
Okies, I got this item because on the little addvertisement for it, it listed a "Breathplay" feature which one of my many many "it buttons" and it claims to be RLV compatible but that's where a lot of my complaints about it came into play.
Likes:
I love the breathplay feature, it even has noseplugs. In order to keep from "passing out" the sub has to keep typing in random codes on /5 and they are really random codes, numbers and letters, so it can get tough, you've got about 20 seconds to do each.
I love the price too, at $450L it is cheaper then similar head harnesses.
Dislikes:
The RLV features are problematic at best. The blindfold hud doesn't self destruct and gets stuck on, i was required to re-log each time it got attached so that i could take it off.(or more importantly put other attachments on, because the hud considered itself locked)
Also it was a little hard to fit the plugs into my nose properly, i had to do quite a bit of editing to get the whole thing to look right.
Also the only way to get to the menu for the item is to have it locked on, which can be problematic for those people who just wear them for fashion.

Overall
I'll give it a 3 out of 5 bunneh review, mostly because of the problems with the RLV functionality, and the menu thing.

2 comments:

Danii said...

If I want to see it my self, where can I find it?
Thanks!

Bethany Bao said...

I found it at the MB stables, but they sell ponygirl gear mostly so you should be able to find one of their vendors at almost any ponygirl ranch.